Wednesday, March 23, 2011

the waiting game...

Wow..its amazing how much can change in one day. At the beggining of the day I was ready to write how everything is on track and we are heading to Denver any day. We had a few set backs this evening. Well when I say set backs I guess I mean potential deal breakers. I don't think that I will get much sleep tonight but I know that its in Gods hands...totally..This is one thing that I cannot control no matter how much I want it.
I got to meet with Joy and Shirley today, we did lots of praying. I'm so blessed to have them. If everything goes through ok tomorrow then we will be headed to Denver in the next week with Nikki. We still don't know when. What stinks is we don't usually get the calls until evening..so waiting is tuff. Hopefully there is really good news to share soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole! I heard about your blog and I'm so glad I did! I am praying for you! Love you so much and I know that everything will work out the way God has planned for you!

    ReplyDelete