Sunday, March 13, 2011

The night before...

Tomorrow is the day.... We are currently in a hotel in downtown Denver waiting for the start of MANY appointments on our journey to baby Campos. We have found an amazing surrogate and are finally ready to get this process started! Tomorrow we will get so many questions answered.
 I feel like I am way more emotional right now than I expected to be! I suppose just a little bit of me never really thought this day would actually come! Mark would like to add his two cents saying "I'm glad to be here" lol. We know this will be an incredible journey with ups and down but in the end every second will be worth it! That's all for now..our appointments start at 7am!! Tomorrow I will have much more news to share. Thanks for being part of this with us!

2 comments:

  1. I am your first follower! I even beat Dee! I am overly excited for this whole adventure of yours! I can't wait for more blog posts! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you BEAT ME Scholges??? I am HOLDING MY BREATH hoping it all works out!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete